- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 1 tbspcapers
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ lbgreen beans
- ½ lbnew potatoes
- 2pork chops, boneless
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Fill a large pot about halfway with hot water (from the tap); cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
½ lb green beans ½ lb new potatoes ½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 3Trim ends from the green beans; cut potatoes in half.
- 4Add beans to the boiling water and cook until tender-crisp, 1-2 minutes. Using tongs, remove the beans and transfer to a colander, leaving water on the heat. Rinse under cold water and set aside.
- 5Add potatoes to the boiling water and cook until fork-tender, about 12 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7While the skillet heats up, pat the pork chops dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2 pork chops, boneless ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8When the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 9Add chops to the skillet and cook, flipping once, until browned on both sides and cooked through, 6-7 minutes. When done, transfer to a plate and cover with aluminum foil; set aside to rest.
- 10Meanwhile, peel and mince the garlic; rinse and roughly chop the capers. Place both in a medium bowl.
1 clove garlic 1 tbsp capers
- 11Add oil, vinegar, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper to the bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar 2 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 12Drain potatoes and rinse under cold water to cool. Add potatoes and green beans to the bowl with the dressing and toss to combine.
- 13Thinly slice the pork chops crosswise into strips.
- 14To serve, divide arugula between plates, top with potato-bean salad and sliced pork. Enjoy!