- ½ (12 oz) pkgextra firm tofu
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ¼ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ¼ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 0.13 cupnutritional yeast flakes
- ½ (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- 4 sliceswhole grain bread
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
-  curry powder
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spring mix if it came pre-washed.)
½ (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens) ¼ small bunch green onions (scallions) ¼ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley ½ pint grape tomatoes
- 2Peel and mince (or press) the garlic into a medium salad bowl.
1 clove garlic
- 3Add the mustard, maple syrup, olive oil, balsamic, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the garlic. Set aside.
2 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp pure maple syrup 2 tsp balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Halve the grape tomatoes and set aside.
- 5Shave the leaves off parsley stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 6Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces and set both aside.
- 7Halve and pit avocado, scoop flesh out into a medium bowl and mash with a fork Add Dijon, curry powder, turmeric, cayenne, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
½ avocado 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp curry powder 1 tsp turmeric 1 pinch cayenne pepper ⅛ cup nutritional yeast flakes ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8Drain tofu. Transfer to paper towels and gently pat dry. Using your hands, crumble tofu into the bowl with the avocado mixture.
½ (12 oz) pkg extra firm tofu
- 9Add parsley and green onion to bowl with the tofu and avocado, stir to combine.
- 10Toast bread if desired.
4 slices whole grain bread
- 11Assemble the sandwiches by arranging several leaves of the spring mix on half the bread slices and topping with equal portions of the tofu salad and a second slice of bread.
- 12Mix remaining spring mix with the dressing and tomatoes.
- 13To serve, arrange a sandwich on each plate with the salad on the side. Enjoy!