- 1 small bunchasparagus
- 2 stickscelery
- ½ small pkgchives
- 4flatbreads or naan
-  black pepper
-  curry powder
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Place eggs in a medium saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes. Drain hot water and add ice or run under cold water to cool.
- 2Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°F.
- 3Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch asparagus 2 sticks celery ½ small pkg chives
- 4Snap or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus and transfer to a baking sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Place asparagus in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated) and bake until fork-tender, 10-12 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, place mayo, vinegar, Dijon, and spices in a medium bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
⅓ cup mayonnaise 2 tsp white wine vinegar 2 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp dill ½ tsp curry powder ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp paprika ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 7Small dice celery and add to the bowl with the dressing.
- 8Peel and mince shallot; add to the bowl.
- 9Peel and roughly chop the eggs. Add to the bowl and stir to combine the egg salad.
- 10Warm naan in a skillet, oven, or toaster (optional).
4 flatbreads or naan
- 11Chop chives into small pieces.
- 12Layer each naan with asparagus, egg salad, and chives; roll to close.
- 13To make wraps easier to eat, place each naan on a square of parchment paper. Use the paper to tightly roll and secure each wrap. Otherwise eat as is and get a little messy! Enjoy!