- ½ headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 1 stickcelery
- 2flatbreads or naan
- ½ small bunchfresh dill
- 1 (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
-  black pepper
-  curry powder
-  garlic powder
-  vegan mayonnaise
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ lemon 1 stick celery ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) ½ small bunch fresh dill 1 tomato ½ head butter (Boston) lettuce
- 2Juice lemon into a medium bowl.
- 3Drain and rinse chickpeas. Transfer half of the chickpeas to the bowl with the lemon juice, along with mayonnaise and spices. Using a fork or potato masher, mash until smooth.
1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas) 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise ½ tsp curry powder ¼ tsp turmeric ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 4Add remaining chickpeas to the bowl and stir to combine.
- 5Small dice celery and add to the bowl.
- 6Trim off and discard ends of the green onions; cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces and transfer to the bowl.
- 7Using a knife, shave dill leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl and stir to combine the chickpea salad.
- 8Warm flatbreads in a skillet, oven, or toaster (optional).
2 flatbreads or naan
- 9Meanwhile, slice tomato into rounds.
- 10Divide lettuce and tomato slices between flatbreads and season with salt and pepper. Top with curried chickpea salad.
1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 11To make wraps easier to eat, place flatbreads on individual squares of parchment paper. Use the paper to tightly roll and secure each wrap. Otherwise eat as is and get a little messy! Enjoy!