- 1 medium headcauliflower
- 2 ½ lbchicken drumsticks
- 4 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  cayenne pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed.)
1 medium head cauliflower 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens) 1 lemon
- 3Preheat a cast iron or oven-proof skillet (if available) over medium-high heat.
- 4Meanwhile, pat the chicken dry with paper towel and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2 ½ lb chicken drumsticks 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook until skin is golden and crispy, about 4 minutes; flip and repeat on other side.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 6Place skillet in the oven and continue cooking for 15 minutes, or until cooked through. If your skillet is not oven proof, transfer to a baking dish with a wire rack.
- 7Remove the leaves from the cauliflower. Using a food processor or box grater, grate to rice-like texture. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- 8Place a large pot over medium heat. Add butter, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper and salt.
4 tbsp butter, unsalted ½ tsp onion powder ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp paprika ½ tsp turmeric ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper ½ tsp salt
- 9Once the butter is fully melted, add the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 10Add broth to the cauliflower and cook for another 5 - 7 minutes.
4 fl oz chicken or vegetable broth
- 11Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Stir into the cauliflower.
- 12Cut lemon into wedges. Toss the mixed greens with oil and a squeeze of lemon.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 13To serve, arrange chicken, cauliflower-rice, and greens on plates. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired, enjoy!