- 1 (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 473 mlchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (398 ml) cancoconut milk
- 340 gfettuccine pasta
- 1 small pkgfresh thyme
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 0.68 kgwhite mushrooms
- 2 mediumyellow onions
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
-  soy sauce
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp salt 340 g fettuccine pasta
- 2Meanwhile, preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Peel and small dice the onions.
2 medium yellow onions
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Add the onions to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 4-5 minutes.
- 6Wash and slice mushrooms. Peel and mince garlic.
0.68 kg white mushrooms 4 cloves garlic
- 7Add mushrooms, garlic, and spices to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are softened, 5-6 minutes.
1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1 tsp paprika 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 8In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and cornstarch.
1 (398 ml) can coconut milk ¼ cup cornstarch
- 9Add coconut milk mixture, broth, soy sauce, and vinegar to the skillet. Stir and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened, 6-7 minutes.
473 ml chicken or vegetable broth 2 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 10Wash and dry thyme. Slide leaves off the stems; discard the stems. Add leaves to the skillet and stir to combine.
1 small pkg fresh thyme
- 11Wash and dry the spinach (skip if it came pre-washed). Add spinach to the skillet in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
1 (142 g) pkg baby spinach
- 12Drain pasta and add to skillet with the sauce. Toss to combine.
- 13To serve, divide the pasta and sauce between plates. Enjoy!