- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ½ (13.5 fl oz) cancoconut milk
- 6 ozfettuccine pasta
- ½ small pkgfresh thyme
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ¾ lbwhite mushrooms
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
-  soy sauce
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
1 tsp salt 6 oz fettuccine pasta
- 2Meanwhile, preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Peel and small dice the onion.
1 medium yellow onion
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Add the onion to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 3-4 minutes.
- 6Wash and slice mushrooms. Peel and mince garlic.
¾ lb white mushrooms 2 cloves garlic
- 7Add mushrooms, garlic, and spices to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are softened, 4-5 minutes.
½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp onion powder ½ tsp paprika ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and cornstarch.
½ (13.5 fl oz) can coconut milk 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 9Add coconut milk mixture, broth, soy sauce, and vinegar to the skillet. Stir and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened, 5-6 minutes.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 ½ tsp balsamic vinegar
- 10Wash and dry thyme. Slide leaves off the stems; discard the stems. Add leaves to the skillet and stir to combine.
½ small pkg fresh thyme
- 11Wash and dry the spinach (skip if it came pre-washed). Add spinach to the skillet in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 12Drain pasta and add to skillet with the sauce. Toss to combine.
- 13To serve, divide the pasta and sauce between plates. Enjoy!