- 8 clovesgarlic
- 0.91 kggreen beans
- 57 gParmesan cheese
- 1 (398 ml) canpure pumpkin purée
- 283 grotini pasta
- 2 tbsptomato paste
- 473 mlwhole milk
-  butter, unsalted
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with hot water (from the tap), cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp salt 283 g rotini pasta
- 2Peel and mince the garlic.
8 cloves garlic
- 3Wash the green beans and trim ends.
0.91 kg green beans
- 4Add water to a large skillet and bring to a boil, covered, over high heat.
½ cup water
- 5Once the water is boiling, uncover and stir in the beans, oil, butter, and half the garlic. Simmer until beans are tender and water has evaporated, 4-5 minutes. Season with salt, then remove from heat and set aside.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tsp butter, unsalted ½ tsp salt
- 6Preheat a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 7Once the saucepan is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add remaining garlic to the saucepan and cook for 1 minute, then add the tomato paste and cook for an additional 30 seconds, stirring frequently.
2 tbsp tomato paste
- 9Add the pumpkin, milk, and spices to the saucepan. Whisk to combine and let simmer for 3-4 minutes.
1 (398 ml) can pure pumpkin purée 473 ml whole milk 1 ½ tsp onion powder 1 tsp garlic powder 1 ½ tsp basil ½ tsp salt
- 10Grate the parmesan.
57 g Parmesan cheese
- 11Add the parmesan cheese (reserving a small amount for garnish) and red pepper flakes to the saucepan; stir to combine. Remove from the heat and set aside.
½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 12Once the pasta is done, drain and return to the large pot. Pour the sauce into the pot with the pasta and stir to combine.
- 13To serve, divide the pasta and green beans between plates. Top pasta with remaining Parmesan and enjoy!