- 4 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ½ small bunchfresh dill
- 2 fl ozheavy whipping cream
- 5 ozmacaroni (elbow) pasta
- ¾ lbsea scallops
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with hot water (from the tap); cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
1 tsp salt 5 oz macaroni (elbow) pasta
- 2Meanwhile, wash, dry, and trim zucchini. Halve zucchini lengthwise, then slice crosswise into half-moons.
2 medium zucchini squash
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add zucchini and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini starts to soften, about 4 minutes.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt
- 5Meanwhile, peel and mince shallot. Add to the skillet with the zucchini and continue to cook, stirring often, until soft, about 1 minute.
- 6Add broth and cream to the skillet. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring often, until sauce thickens slightly, 2 minutes more. Transfer zucchini and sauce to a medium bowl and cover with foil. Set aside.
4 fl oz (½ cup) chicken or vegetable broth 2 fl oz (¼ cup) heavy cream
- 7Wipe skillet clean with paper towels and return to medium heat.
- 8While the skillet heats up, pat scallops dry with paper towels and place on a plate; rub with oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
¾ lb sea scallops 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 9Once the skillet is hot, add scallops in a single layer; cook until they develop a nice sear and are opaque throughout, 1½-2 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a clean plate.
- 10Meanwhile, wash and dry dill. Shave leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves.
½ small bunch fresh dill
- 11Once the pasta is done, drain and return to the pan. Add dill, zucchini, and sauce to the pan; toss to combine.
- 12Return pan to medium heat to warm through, 1-2 minutes.
- 13To serve, divide pasta and scallops between plates. Enjoy!