- 4 mediumcarrots
- 2 stickscelery
- 472 mlchicken or vegetable broth
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 0.68 kgstriploin (New York strip) steak
- 4whole grain buns or rolls
- 4 mediumyellow potatoes
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  virgin coconut oil
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
½ cup all-purpose flour ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 2Cube steak, add to bowl, and toss to coat.
0.68 kg striploin (New York strip) steak
- 3Wash and dry potatoes, carrots, celery, and green onions. Peel and medium dice potatoes and carrots. Trim ends and medium dice celery. Trim root ends and chop onions. Peel and mince garlic.
4 medium yellow potatoes 4 medium carrots 2 sticks celery 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 4 cloves garlic
- 4Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 5Coat bottom of saucepan with oil. Add beef and cook until browned on all sides, 3-4 minutes total.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, and garlic. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 7Add broth, water, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes.
472 ml (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth 1 ½ cups water 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8Toast bread.
4 whole grain buns or rolls
- 9To serve, place stew in a bowl and have with crusty bread. Enjoy!