- 1 mediumcarrot
- ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- 1large flour tortilla
- ½ medium headnapa cabbage
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut tortilla into thin strips and transfer to a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer.
1 large flour tortilla 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 3Place in the oven and bake until golden and crispy, 10-12 minutes.
- 4Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 6Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7Peel and mince garlic and ginger. In a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, ginger, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and crushed red pepper.
1 clove garlic 1 (1 inch) piece ginger 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tbsp soy sauce ½ tbsp toasted sesame oil ½ tbsp honey ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 8Wash and dry cabbage, carrot, and cilantro. Thinly slice cabbage into shreds. Trim ends, peel, and coarsely grate carrot. Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add everything to bowl with dressing and toss.
½ medium head napa cabbage 1 medium carrot ½ small bunch cilantro
- 9Slice chicken into strips.
- 10To serve, place salad on a plate and top with tortilla chips and chicken. Enjoy!