- 1 (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 0.68 kgchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 (113 g) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 clovesgarlic
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
4 peaches 1 (142 g) pkg baby spinach
- 2Transfer the spinach to a large salad bowl.
- 3Quarter the peaches lengthwise (around the pit) and twist the quarters to separate, then remove and discard the pit; cut each quarter lengthwise into thin wedges. Add to the salad bowl.
- 4Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Transfer to a small bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 6Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and place on a cutting board. Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin cutlets. Season the cutlets with salt and pepper on both sides.
0.68 kg chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Place the chicken cutlets in the skillet; cook until they are golden brown on the outside and cooked through in the center, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate. Cook in batches if necessary.
- 9To the garlic, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper; whisk together.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Add feta to the salad bowl.
1 (113 g) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 11Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- 12Slice the chicken crosswise into strips.
- 13To serve, divide the salad between plates and top with the chicken strips. Enjoy!