- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1 clovegarlic
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
2 peaches ½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 2Transfer the spinach to a large salad bowl.
- 3Quarter the peaches lengthwise (around the pit) and twist the quarters to separate, then remove and discard the pit; cut each quarter lengthwise into thin wedges. Add to the salad bowl.
- 4Trim off and discard the root end of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Transfer to a small bowl.
1 clove garlic
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 6Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and place on a cutting board. Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin cutlets. Season the cutlets with salt and pepper on both sides.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Place the chicken cutlets in the skillet; cook until they are golden brown on the outside and cooked through in the center, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate. Cook in batches if necessary.
- 9To the garlic, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper; whisk together.
1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 10Add feta to the salad bowl.
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 11Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- 12Slice the chicken crosswise into strips.
- 13To serve, divide the salad between plates and top with the chicken strips. Enjoy!