- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 2 (8 oz) canstomato sauce
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Grate ¼ cup of Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 3In a bowl, mix together ½ of the Parmesan, bread crumbs, and salt.
½ cup panko bread crumbs ¼ tsp salt
- 4In a different bowl, whisk eggs.
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Coat chicken in egg, then in bread crumb mixture, and place in skillet. Cook until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Grate 1 cup of mozzarella.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 9Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 10Pour ½ of the tomato sauce in a small baking dish, add chicken, and pour remainder of the sauce over top. Sprinkle chicken fillets with mozzarella, remaining Parmesan, and parsley.
2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 11Place in the oven and bake until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, 10-15 minutes.
- 12In a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ¼ tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 13Wash and dry spinach. Add to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 14To serve, place chicken on a plate and have spinach salad on the side. Enjoy!