- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 8 fl ozheavy cream
- 4 ozParmesan cheese
- ½ lbwhite mushrooms
- 4 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Wash the zucchini and mushrooms. Trim the zucchini ends and using a julienne peeler (or regular peeler) peel into noodle-like sticks; transfer to a large bowl. Thinly slice the mushrooms; transfer to a small bowl. Peel and mince the garlic; transfer to a small bowl.
4 medium zucchini squash ½ lb white mushrooms 6 cloves garlic
- 2Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 3Slice the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Melt butter in the sauté pan and swirl to coat bottom. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 5Coarsely grate 1 cup of Parmesan.
4 oz Parmesan cheese
- 6Once the chicken has been removed, melt remaining butter in the sauté pan. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
4 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 7Add the sliced mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- 8Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Stir in the cheese, salt, and pepper.
8 fl oz (1 cup) heavy cream ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Add the zucchini noodles to the sauce and gently toss until well coated.
- 10Slice the chicken crosswise on an angle.
- 11To serve, place fettuccine alfredo in a bowl or on a plate, top with chicken, and garnish with freshly ground pepper. Enjoy!