- 1 medium headcauliflower
- 0.68 kgchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 (398 ml) cansdiced tomatoes
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 (2 ½ cm) piecesginger root
- 118 mlheavy cream
- 2 mediumyellow onions
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  curry powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Pat the chicken dry with paper towels, cut into bite-sized (1-inch) pieces, and set aside.
0.68 kg chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 2Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince (or press) garlic.
2 medium yellow onions 4 cloves garlic
- 3Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 4Wash, peel, and mince or grate ginger.
2 (2 ½ cm) pieces ginger root
- 5Once the saucepan is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the onions, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring constantly until onions are softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Add the spices and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds.
4 tsp curry powder 1 tbsp cumin 1 tsp turmeric 1 tsp chili powder
- 7Add canned tomatoes, chicken, salt, and pepper; stir until well combined. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
2 (398 ml) cans diced tomatoes ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8While the chicken cooks, preheat a large pot over medium-high heat.
- 9Wash the cauliflower and remove the leaves. Using a food processor or box grater, grate to rice-like texture.
1 medium head cauliflower
- 10Once the pot is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes.
¼ cup virgin coconut oil
- 11Meanwhile, add the heavy cream and almond flour to the chicken mixture. Uncover and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
118 ml heavy cream 2 tbsp almond meal/flour
- 12Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Set some cilantro aside to use as garnish.
1 small bunch cilantro
- 13When cooked, remove the cauliflower from the heat, add remaining cilantro, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 14To serve, place cauliflower rice on a plate and top with chicken korma. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!