- ½ medium headcauliflower
- ¾ lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 (14.5 oz) candiced tomatoes
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- 2 fl ozheavy cream
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  curry powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Pat the chicken dry with paper towels, cut into bite-sized (1-inch) pieces, and set aside.
¾ lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 2Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince (or press) garlic.
1 medium yellow onion 2 cloves garlic
- 3Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 4Wash, peel, and mince or grate ginger.
1 (1 inch) piece ginger root
- 5Once the saucepan is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the onions, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring constantly until onions are softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Add the spices and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds.
2 tsp curry powder 1 ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp turmeric ½ tsp chili powder
- 7Add canned tomatoes, chicken, salt, and pepper; stir until well combined. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes ¼ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 8While the chicken cooks, preheat a large pot over medium-high heat.
- 9Wash the cauliflower and remove the leaves. Using a food processor or box grater, grate to rice-like texture.
½ medium head cauliflower
- 10Once the pot is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 11Meanwhile, add the heavy cream and almond flour to the chicken mixture. Uncover and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2 fl oz (¼ cup) heavy cream 1 tbsp almond meal/flour
- 12Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Set some cilantro aside to use as garnish.
½ small bunch cilantro
- 13When cooked, remove the cauliflower from the heat, add remaining cilantro, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
¼ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 14To serve, place cauliflower rice on a plate and top with chicken korma. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!