- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1English cucumber
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Peel and mince the garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
juice of ½ lemon 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tsp oregano 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 3Cube the chicken and transfer to a medium bowl. Pour half of the dressing over top (save the rest for the salad) and toss to coat.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Thread the chicken onto 4 skewers. Alternatively, you can cook the chicken pieces directly on the grill/skillet without using skewers.
- 6Add the chicken to the grill or skillet and cook, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- 7Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 head romaine lettuce 1 English cucumber 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 8Finely dice ¼ of the cucumber. Peel and mince the remaining garlic. In a small bowl, prepare the tzatziki sauce by mixing together the cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, yogurt, and salt.
2 cloves garlic juice of ½ lemon 1 cup plain Greek yogurt ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Halve the lettuce lengthwise, then chop crosswise into 1 inch strips; transfer to a salad bowl. Quarter the remaining cucumber lengthwise, then cut crosswise into chunks; add to the bowl. Halve the tomatoes; add to the bowl.
- 10Add the olives, feta, and reserved dressing to the salad and toss.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted 1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 11To serve, place salad on a plate and add a chicken skewer on top. Serve with tzatziki sauce and enjoy!