- ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 headromaine lettuce
- 1whole grain bun or roll
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  parsley flakes
-  virgin coconut oil
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Cube bread and transfer to a sheet pan.
1 whole grain bun or roll
- 3Peel and press or mince garlic. Drizzle bread with oil and sprinkle with ¾ of the garlic (save the rest for dressing), parsley flakes, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
4 cloves garlic 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp parsley flakes ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Place in the oven and bake until golden brown and crispy, 8-10 minutes.
- 5Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Wash and dry lettuce. Halve lengthwise, then chop crosswise into 1 inch strips.
1 head romaine lettuce
- 9Grate ¼ cup of Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 10In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together remaining garlic, 2 tbsp of the grated Parmesan (save the rest for garnishing), yogurt, lemon juice, oil, Dijon, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt ¼ lemon 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 11Cut remaining ¼ lemon into wedges. Slice chicken into strips.
- 12To serve, arrange a bed of lettuce on a plate and top with chicken and croutons. Drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!