- 0.454 kgchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 8 clovesgarlic
- 56 gParmesan cheese
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2 headsromaine lettuce
- 2whole grain buns or rolls
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  parsley flakes
-  virgin coconut oil
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- 2Cube bread and transfer to a sheet pan.
2 whole grain buns or rolls
- 3Peel and press or mince garlic. Drizzle bread with oil and sprinkle with ¾ of the garlic (save the rest for dressing), parsley flakes, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
8 cloves garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp parsley flakes ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Place in the oven and bake until golden brown and crispy, 8-10 minutes.
- 5Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
0.454 kg boneless skinless chicken breasts ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Wash and dry lettuce. Halve lengthwise, then chop crosswise into 1 inch strips.
2 heads romaine lettuce
- 9Grate ½ cup of Parmesan.
56 g Parmesan cheese
- 10In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together remaining garlic, 4 tbsp of the grated Parmesan (save the rest for garnishing), yogurt, lemon juice, oil, Dijon, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt ½ lemon 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Cut remaining ½ lemon into wedges. Slice chicken into strips.
- 12To serve, arrange a bed of lettuce on a plate and top with chicken and croutons. Drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!