- ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1red bell pepper
- ½ mediumred onion
- 4small flour tortillas
- 1yellow bell pepper
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry bell peppers. Seed, slice into thin strips, and transfer to a bowl.
1 red bell pepper 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2Peel, thinly slice into half rings, and add onion to bowl with peppers. Peel and mince garlic; add ½ to bowl with vegetables and place the other ½ into a small bowl for preparing guacamole.
½ medium red onion 2 cloves garlic
- 3Halve avocado and remove pit; scoop out the flesh into bowl with garlic.
- 4Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add ½ to bowl with avocado and save the rest for garnishing.
½ small bunch cilantro
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Add lime juice, salt, and pepper to avocado. Mash with a fork until smooth. Set aside.
juice of ½ lime ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets, then thinly slice fillets crosswise into strips. Season with salt and pepper.
½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken strips and cook until no longer pink, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
½ tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 9Return skillet to stove and add more oil. Add peppers, onion, and garlic from bowl. Stirring frequently, cook until peppers are tender-crisp, 4-5 minutes.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 10Warm tortillas in another skillet, oven, or microwave (optional).
4 small flour tortillas
- 11Cut remaining ½ lime into wedges.
- 12Add chicken and any juices to skillet. Season with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and cook for 1-2 minutes.
½ tsp chili powder ½ tsp cumin ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 13To serve, place tortillas on a plate and fill with fajita filling. Garnish with guacamole, remaining cilantro, and lime wedges. Enjoy!