- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¼ cuppolenta (cornmeal)
- ¾ lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 4 fl ozwhole milk
-  all-purpose flour
-  baking powder
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, and salt; stir to combine.
¾ cup all-purpose flour ¼ cup polenta (cornmeal) 1 tsp baking powder ½ tsp brown sugar ¼ tsp salt
- 3Using a box grater, coarsely grate cold butter into the bowl with the flour. Using two hands, combine the flour and butter by rubbing the mixture between your thumbs and fingers until it looks crumbly. Add the milk and stir to combine.
¼ cup butter, unsalted 4 fl oz (½ cup) whole milk
- 4Using a scant ¼-cup measure, drop portions of batter onto a baking sheet pan, spacing them 2-inches apart. Place in the oven and bake until lightly golden, about 15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, if using frozen shrimp, place them in a colander and run under cold water to thaw them slightly and remove any ice crystals. (If using fresh shrimp, skip this step.) Place the shrimp on a clean towel or paper towels and pat dry.
¾ lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 6Transfer shrimp to a plate and season with salt and pepper on both sides; set aside.
⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ small bunch green onions (scallions) 1 pint grape tomatoes ½ lemon ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 8Trim off and discard ends of the green onions; cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces. Halve tomatoes crosswise.
- 9Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 10Peel and thinly slice garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 11Once the skillet is hot, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom. Add green onions, tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring often, until tomatoes have softened, about 2 minutes.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 12Add shrimp to the skillet; continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and opaque, about 4 minutes. Juice lemon into the skillet and stir to combine; remove from heat.
- 13Meanwhile, shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves.
- 14To serve, divide shrimp and biscuits between bowls or plates and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!