- 118 mlalmond milk, unsweetened
- 4flatbreads or naan
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ¼ cupnutritional yeast flakes
- 16sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 1 (213 ml) cantomato sauce
- 0.23 kgwhite mushrooms
-  arrowroot starch/powder
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  Italian seasoning
-  onion powder
- 1Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- 2Peel and mince garlic; transfer to a small bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 3Add tomato sauce and spices to the bowl with the garlic; whisk to combine and set aside.
1 (213 ml) can tomato sauce ½ tsp Italian seasoning ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Divide flatbreads between 2 baking sheet pans. Place in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated) and bake, flipping halfway through, until slightly crispy, 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven.
4 flatbreads or naan
- 5Meanwhile, wash, dry, and slice the mushrooms.
0.23 kg white mushrooms
- 6Thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes.
16 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 7In a small saucepan, combine almond milk, oil, nutritional yeast, arrowroot starch, Dijon, onion powder, and garlic powder; whisk until smooth. Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook, whisking constantly, until the sauce becomes thick and stretchy, 2-4 minutes. Remove from the heat.
118 ml (½ cup) almond milk, unsweetened 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes 2 tsp arrowroot starch/powder 2 tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp onion powder ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 8Spread tomato sauce over each flatbread. Spoon the cheesy sauce over the tomato sauce, then top with mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and Italian seasoning.
½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 9Place prepared flatbreads back in the oven and bake, rotating the sheet pans halfway through, until mushrooms have softened, 6-8 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- 10Meanwhile, wash and dry basil. Pick leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons.
1 small pkg fresh basil
- 11To serve, slice flatbread pizzas into wedges and divide between plates. Garnish with basil and enjoy!