- 2 fl ozalmond milk, unsweetened
- 2flatbreads or naan
- ½ small pkgfresh basil
- 1 clovegarlic
- ⅛ cupnutritional yeast flakes
- 8sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- ½ (8 oz) cantomato sauce
- ¼ lbwhite mushrooms
-  arrowroot starch/powder
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  Italian seasoning
-  onion powder
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Peel and mince garlic; transfer to a small bowl.
1 clove garlic
- 3Add tomato sauce and spices to the bowl with the garlic; whisk to combine and set aside.
½ (8 oz) can tomato sauce ¼ tsp Italian seasoning 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 4Arrange flatbreads on a baking sheet pan. Place in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated) and bake, flipping halfway through, until slightly crispy, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
2 flatbreads or naan
- 5Meanwhile, wash, dry, and slice the mushrooms.
¼ lb white mushrooms
- 6Thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes.
8 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 7In a small saucepan, combine almond milk, oil, nutritional yeast, arrowroot starch, Dijon, onion powder, and garlic powder; whisk until smooth. Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook, whisking constantly, until the sauce becomes thick and stretchy, 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2 fl oz (¼ cup) almond milk, unsweetened 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ cup nutritional yeast flakes 1 tsp arrowroot starch/powder 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 pinch onion powder 1 pinch garlic powder
- 8Spread tomato sauce over each flatbread. Spoon the cheesy sauce over the tomato sauce, then top with mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and Italian seasoning.
¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- 9Place prepared flatbreads back in the oven and bake, until mushrooms have softened, 5-7 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- 10Meanwhile, wash and dry basil. Pick leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons.
½ small pkg fresh basil
- 11To serve, slice flatbread pizzas into wedges and divide between plates. Garnish with basil and enjoy!