- 4 fl ozalmond milk, unsweetened
- 1 crownbroccoli
- ⅓ cupcashews, roasted unsalted
- 1 stickcelery
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2large flour tortillas
- ¼ cupnutritional yeast flakes
- ⅛ cuppumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cupquinoa
- 8sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  onion powder
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Boil water in a kettle. (If you do not have a kettle, boil water in a saucepan, starting with hot tap water.) In a small bowl, pour boiling water over cashews and set aside to soak.
⅔ cup water ⅓ cup cashews, roasted unsalted
- 2In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
⅓ cup quinoa ⅔ cup water
- 3Meanwhile, peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
½ medium yellow onion 1 clove garlic
- 4Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Add onions and garlic to the skillet and sauté until the onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, wash, dry, and medium dice celery and broccoli.
1 stick celery 1 crown broccoli
- 7Roughly chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
8 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 8Increase the heat to medium-high and add the celery, broccoli, and sun-dried tomatoes to the skillet. Sauté until broccoli is tender, about 8 minutes.
- 9Drain the cashews and transfer them to a blender.
- 10Peel garlic. Add to the blender along with almond milk, nutritional yeast, Dijon, vinegar, salt, and onion powder. Blend until smooth; add water, 1 tbsp at a time, if needed, to make a thick sauce.
1 clove garlic 4 fl oz (½ cup) almond milk, unsweetened ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes 2 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp white wine vinegar ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp onion powder
- 11Add the cooked quinoa, pumpkin seeds, and sauce to the vegetables in the skillet and stir to combine.
⅛ cup pumpkin seeds
- 12Lay the tortillas on a flat surface and divide vegetable mixture between them. Roll tightly to close, folding in the ends.
2 large flour tortillas
- 13Return the skillet or a grill pan to medium-high heat.
- 14Place wraps on the grill and flip every 1-2 minutes, until tortilla is crispy and golden.
- 15To serve, cut wraps on an angle and divide between plates. Enjoy!