- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 4 slicesprosciutto
- 6 tbsptomato paste
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet pan with a thin layer of oil.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2Finely grate Parmesan. Place in a medium bowl along with almond meal and Italian seasoning; stir to combine.
2 oz Parmesan cheese ½ cup almond meal/flour 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin cutlets.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4Spread mayo over both sides of each cutlet, then dredge in the parmesan mixture, pressing to adhere. Transfer to the baking sheet.
¼ cup mayonnaise
- 5Place chicken in the oven and bake until golden brown and cooked through, 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 6Meanwhile, using a clean cutting board, peel and mince garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 7Place garlic, broth, tomato paste, oil, and spices in a large ovenproof skillet. Whisk to combine the sauce and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth 6 tbsp tomato paste 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 8Meanwhile, wash, dry, and halve tomatoes.
1 pint grape tomatoes
- 9Wash, dry, and pick basil leaves off the stems; discard stems and roughly chop the leaves (reserving a few whole leaves for garnish).
1 small pkg fresh basil
- 10Chop prosciutto and mozzarella into bite-sized pieces.
4 slices prosciutto ½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 11Preheat oven to broil on high.
- 12Once the sauce is simmering, add the tomatoes and basil, then stir to combine. Place chicken on top of the tomato mixture and sprinkle with prosciutto and mozzarella.
- 13Place the skillet in the oven and broil until cheese is bubbly and slightly golden, about 5 minutes.
- 14To serve, divide chicken and pan sauce between plates and garnish with reserved basil leaves. Enjoy!