- 1 (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 2 (398 ml) cansdiced tomatoes
- 4 clovesgarlic
- ½ (227 g) blockmozzarella cheese
- 28 gParmesan cheese
- 4pork sausages
- 1 (454 g) pkgpotato gnocchi
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Peel and small dice the onion. Peel and mince the garlic.
1 medium yellow onion 4 cloves garlic
- 2Heat a large pot over medium heat.
- 3Once the pot is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Add the onion and garlic to the pot; cook, stirring frequently, until slightly softened, 4-5 minutes.
- 5Use the tip of a knife to slice down the length of the sausages. Peel off the casings and discard. Add the pork to the pot and break apart with a spoon. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is browned and crumbly, 6-8 minutes.
4 pork sausages
- 6Coarsely grate the mozzarella. Finely grate the Parmesan.
½ (227 g) block mozzarella cheese 28 g Parmesan cheese
- 7Add gnocchi, diced tomatoes with their juices, water, Italian seasoning, and salt to the pot. Cover and cook on medium heat until gnocchi is cooked through, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
1 (454 g) pkg potato gnocchi 2 (398 ml) cans diced tomatoes ½ cup water 1 tsp Italian seasoning ½ tsp salt
- 8Wash and dry the spinach (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.) Add spinach to the pot in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful, 1-2 minutes. Stir until well combined.
1 (142 g) pkg baby spinach
- 9Sprinkle both cheeses over the gnocchi and cover. Let sit for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 10Divide gnocchi between bowls and enjoy!