- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 (14.5 oz) candiced tomatoes
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ¼ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- ½ ozParmesan cheese
- 2pork sausages
- ½ (16 oz) pkgpotato gnocchi
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Peel and small dice the onion. Peel and mince the garlic.
½ medium yellow onion 2 cloves garlic
- 3Once the pan is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Add the onion and garlic to the pan; cook, stirring frequently, until slightly softened, 3-4 minutes.
- 5Use the tip of a knife to slice down the length of the sausages. Peel off the casings and discard. Add the pork to the pan and break apart with a spoon. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is browned and crumbly, 5-7 minutes.
2 pork sausages
- 6Coarsely grate the mozzarella. Finely grate the Parmesan.
¼ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese ½ oz Parmesan cheese
- 7Add gnocchi, diced tomatoes with their juices, water, Italian seasoning, and salt to the skillet. Cover and cook on medium heat until gnocchi is cooked through, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
½ (16 oz) pkg potato gnocchi 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes ¼ cup water ½ tsp Italian seasoning ¼ tsp salt
- 8Wash and dry the spinach (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.) Add spinach to the pan; stir until wilted and the ingredients are combined, 1-2 minutes.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 9Sprinkle both cheeses over the gnocchi and cover. Let sit for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 10Divide gnocchi between bowls and enjoy!