- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 crownbroccoli
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 3 clovesgarlic
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- ½ (15 oz) pkgricotta cheese
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  crushed red pepper
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Fill a medium saucepan with about 1-inch of hot water from the tap; cover and place over high heat.
- 2Wash and separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stems into smaller pieces.
1 crown broccoli
- 3When the water in the saucepan is boiling, reduce the heat to medium and add the broccoli. Cook, covered, until broccoli is crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 4Coarsely grate the mozzarella.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Pat chicken dry with paper towels and cut into 1-inch pieces.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 8Add chicken and spices to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 4-5 minutes.
1 tsp Italian seasoning ¼ tsp crushed red pepper ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Meanwhile, peel and mince the garlic.
3 cloves garlic
- 10Wash and dry the spinach. (Skip this step if it came pre-washed.)
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 11When the chicken is done, add the garlic to the skillet and cook 1 minute more.
- 12Add spinach to the skillet in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
- 13Add broccoli, mozzarella, and ricotta to the skillet; continue to cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and starting to bubble.
½ (15 oz) pkg ricotta cheese
- 14To serve, divide chicken sauté between plates, sprinkle with crushed red pepper, and enjoy!
1 pinch crushed red pepper