- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 crownbroccoli
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 3 clovesgarlic
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- ½ (15 oz) pkgricotta cheese
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  crushed red pepper
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with hot water (from the tap); cover and place over high heat.
- 2Wash and dry the spinach. (Skip this step if it came pre-washed.)
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 3Wash and separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stems into smaller pieces.
1 crown broccoli
- 4Once the water in the saucepan is boiling, add the spinach, and stir. Cook 30-60 seconds, then remove to a colander with a slotted spoon. Rinse spinach under cold water, then press out excess water with the back of a spoon or your hands; transfer to a small bowl.
- 5When the water in the saucepan returns to a boil, add the broccoli, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Cook until broccoli is fork-tender, about 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 6Coarsely grate the mozzarella.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 7Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Pat chicken dry with paper towels and cut into 1-inch pieces.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 9Once the skillet is hot, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 10Add chicken and spices to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 4-5 minutes.
1 tsp Italian seasoning ¼ tsp crushed red pepper ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Meanwhile, peel and mince the garlic. When the chicken is done, add the garlic to the skillet and cook 1 minute more.
3 cloves garlic
- 12Add spinach, broccoli, mozzarella, and ricotta to the skillet; continue to cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and starting to bubble.
½ (15 oz) pkg ricotta cheese
- 13To serve, divide chicken sauté between plates, sprinkle with crushed red pepper, and enjoy!
1 pinch crushed red pepper