- ¼ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 (14.5 oz) candiced tomatoes
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½jalapeño pepper
- 2large flour tortillas
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½red bell pepper
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  all-purpose flour
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to broil and position rack under the broiler.
- 2Add chicken and salt to a medium saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 tsp salt 4 cup water
- 3Turn heat down to medium and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, heat oil in a second saucepan over medium heat.
½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic. Add both to second preheated pan.
1 medium yellow onion 1 clove garlic
- 6Wash and dry bell pepper and jalapeno. Seed and remove ribs with a spoon. Be careful, with jalapenos, not to touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing.
½ red bell pepper ½ jalapeño pepper
- 7Small dice all peppers and add to the pan.
- 8Season with chili powder, cumin, and salt. Cook until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
½ tsp chili powder ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp salt
- 9Drain diced tomatoes; discard juice and add tomatoes to the pan.
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 10Add yogurt, mayo and flour to the pan, stirring to combine. Bring mixture to a boil and then reduce heat to minimum.
1 tbsp mayonnaise 1 tbsp all-purpose flour ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 11When chicken is done, drain and shred with a fork. Add to vegetable and yogurt mixture.
- 12To assemble, place a tortilla on the bottom of a baking dish. Cover with half of the chicken mixture. Add a second tortilla and remainder of the chicken mixture.
2 large flour tortillas
- 13Top with cheese. Broil for 3 minutes until cheese on top melts and becomes golden brown.
¼ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 14Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle.
½ small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 15Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
½ small bunch cilantro
- 16To serve, divide the tortilla between plates, top with green onions, cilantro and a drizzle of yogurt. Enjoy!