- ½ cupalmonds, sliced
- 4 crownsbroccoli
- 0.91 kgchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 cupsedamame
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 (2 ½ cm) piecesginger root
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  fish sauce
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Preheat oven to broil on high; position rack under the broiler.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 crowns broccoli 2 limes 2 (2 ½ cm) pieces ginger root 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3Separate broccoli crowns into bite-sized florets and cut stems into smaller pieces; place in a large bowl. Add oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to combine; transfer to a large baking sheet and spread out in a single, even layer. Reserve bowl for later use.
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Place broccoli in the oven and broil, turning halfway through, until broccoli is crisp-tender and lightly charred around the edges, 12-15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, zest the limes into the large bowl, then juice one of the limes into the same bowl. Cut the other lime into wedges and set aside.
- 6Peel and mince the shallot and garlic. Peel and grate or mince the ginger; transfer everything to the bowl with the lime juice.
1 shallot 2 cloves garlic
- 7Add fish sauce, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, and sugar to the bowl and whisk to combine the sauce.
1 tsp fish sauce 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce 2 tsp brown sugar
- 8When the broccoli is done cooking, remove from the oven and transfer to the bowl with the sauce; stir to combine.
- 9Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a medium bowl. Add cornstarch, salt, and pepper to the bowl and gently toss to coat the chicken.
0.91 kg chicken thighs, boneless skinless 2 tbsp cornstarch ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 10Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 11Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Working in batches if necessary, add the chicken in a single layer, and cook, stirring often, until golden and cooked through, 8-9 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the broccoli.
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 12Meanwhile, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl with the broccoli.
- 13When the chicken is done cooking, add edamame to the skillet and cook, stirring often, until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the broccoli, making sure to scrape all of the cooking juices into the bowl; toss to combine.
2 cups edamame
- 14To serve, divide the broccoli mixture between bowls or plates; top with almonds and garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!
½ cup almonds, sliced