- ¼ cupalmonds, sliced
- 2 crownsbroccoli
- 1 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 cupedamame
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  fish sauce
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Preheat oven to broil on high; position rack under the broiler.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 crowns broccoli 1 lime 1 (1 inch) piece ginger root ½ small bunch cilantro
- 3Separate broccoli crowns into bite-sized florets and cut stems into smaller pieces; place in a large bowl. Add oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to combine; transfer to a baking sheet and spread out in a single, even layer. Reserve bowl for later use.
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Place broccoli in the oven and broil, turning halfway through, until broccoli is crisp-tender and lightly charred around the edges, 12-15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, zest the lime into the large bowl, then juice half the lime into the same bowl. Cut remaining lime into wedges and set aside.
- 6Peel and mince the shallot and garlic. Peel and grate or mince the ginger; transfer everything to the bowl with the lime juice.
½ shallot 1 clove garlic
- 7Add fish sauce, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, and sugar to the bowl and whisk to combine the sauce.
½ tsp fish sauce 1 ½ tsp soy sauce ½ tsp chili-garlic sauce 1 tsp brown sugar
- 8When the broccoli is done cooking, remove from the oven and transfer to the bowl with the sauce; stir to combine.
- 9Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a medium bowl. Add cornstarch, salt, and pepper to the bowl and gently toss to coat the chicken.
1 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless 1 tbsp cornstarch ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 11Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the chicken and cook, stirring often, until golden and almost cooked through, 5-6 minutes.
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 12Meanwhile, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl with the broccoli.
- 13Add edamame to the skillet with the chicken and continue to cook, stirring often, until chicken and edamame are cooked through, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the broccoli, making sure to scrape all of the chicken juices into the bowl; toss to combine.
1 cup edamame
- 14To serve, divide the broccoli mixture between bowls or plates; top with almonds and garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!
¼ cup almonds, sliced