- 1 (398 ml) cancannellini (white kidney) beans
- 1 medium headcauliflower
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ small pkggrape tomatoes
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 260°C (500°F). Using a paper towel, lightly coat a sheet pan with oil.
½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2Wash cauliflower, cut off leaves, and trim stem. Slice lengthwise into 2 cm steaks.
1 medium head cauliflower
- 3Place steaks and loose florets on sheet. Rub with oil on each side and season with salt and pepper.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Flip and continue roasting until tender and browned, another 5-6 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes to create a golden crust.
- 5Peel and mince garlic. Finely chop olives.
2 cloves garlic ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 6In a small bowl, mix together garlic, olives, lemon juice, oil, and salt. Set aside.
½ lemon 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 pinch salt
- 7In a medium bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ lemon ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Drain and rinse beans; place on paper towels and pat dry. Add to bowl with dressing.
1 (398 ml) can cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 9Wash, quarter, and add tomatoes to bowl. Toss salad.
½ small pkg grape tomatoes
- 10To serve, place cauliflower steaks on a plate, drizzle with vinaigrette, and have with salad on side. Enjoy!