- 2 mediumbeets
- 4 mediumcarrots
- 2 (4 oz) logsgoat cheese
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 (5 oz) pkgsspring mix (mixed greens)
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  poppy seeds
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Place eggs in a medium saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes. Drain hot water and add ice or run under cold water to cool.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce (skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed).
1 lemon 4 medium carrots 2 medium beets 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 2 (5 oz) pkgs spring mix (mixed greens)
- 3Juice the lemon into a small bowl.
- 4Add the oil, Dijon, maple syrup, salt, and poppy seeds to the bowl with the lemon juice. Whisk to combine the dressing.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tbsp pure maple syrup ¼ tsp salt 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 5Peel the carrots and beets, then trim off and discard the ends. Use a julienne peeler or box grater to coarsely cut or grate the carrots, followed by the beets; set aside.
- 6Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and coarsely chop the leaves.
- 7Peel and quarter the eggs lengthwise.
- 8To serve, divide the mixed greens between plates, top with hard boiled egg, carrots, beets, crumbled goat cheese, and parsley. Drizzle with poppy seed vinaigrette. Enjoy!
2 (4 oz) logs goat cheese