- 2 mediumcarrots
- 2 stickscelery
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled blue cheese
- ½ bunchkale
- 2large flour tortillas
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Place chili-garlic sauce, vinegar, honey, Worcestershire, and spices in a small bowl; whisk to combine the Buffalo sauce.
1 ½ tbsp chili-garlic sauce 2 tsp apple cider vinegar 2 tsp honey 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce ¼ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp onion powder ¼ tsp salt
- 2Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets; cut each fillet crosswise into 1-inch thick strips.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 5Add chicken and buffalo sauce to the skillet, tossing to coat. Cook, turning strips occasionally, until cooked through; 4-5 minutes. Remove skillet from the heat and set aside. (Reserve sauce bowl for later use.)
- 6Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ bunch kale 2 medium carrots 2 sticks celery
- 7Using a clean cutting board, fold kale leaves in half lengthwise and slice off the stems. Chop or tear leaves into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 8Peel, trim, and grate carrots; add to the bowl with the kale.
- 9Trim celery and cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces. Add to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 10Place yogurt, blue cheese, water, Worcestershire, vinegar, and spices in the reserved bowl. Whisk to combine the dressing.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt ½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled blue cheese 1 tbsp water 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp apple cider vinegar ¼ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp onion powder ¼ tsp black pepper 1 pinch salt
- 11Place tortillas on a flat surface and spread with half of the blue cheese dressing. Divide chicken and half of the salad between them; roll tightly to close and cut in half.
2 large flour tortillas
- 12Divide wraps between plates. Serve with remaining salad and dressing on the side. Enjoy!