- ½ medium headcauliflower
- 1 stickcelery
- ½ small bunchfresh dill
- 2pork chops, bone-in
-  black pepper
-  curry powder
-  Dijon mustard
-  garlic powder
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with hot water (from the tap); cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ medium head cauliflower 1 stick celery ½ small bunch fresh dill
- 3Cut the cauliflower head into quarters, then trim off and discard the leaves and thick stem. Cut into small, bite-sized florets.
- 4Once the water comes to a boil, uncover, add cauliflower and salt; stir for a few seconds. Cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
¼ tsp salt
- 5Preheat the broiler to high and position rack about 6 inches from the top.
- 6Place pork chops on a broiler pan and season both sides with salt and pepper.
2 pork chops, bone-in ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Place pork chops in the oven and broil, flipping halfway through cooking time. Cook until chops are no longer pink in the center and are browned at the edges, 12-14 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- 8While the pork chops are cooking, add mayonnaise, Dijon, vinegar, and spices to a medium bowl; whisk together.
3 tbsp mayonnaise 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp red wine vinegar ¼ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp curry powder ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp paprika
- 9Peel and mince shallot. Small dice celery (reserving celery leaves for garnish); transfer both to the bowl with the dressing.
- 10Using a knife, shave the dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add dill and drained cauliflower to the bowl and stir to combine.
- 11To serve, divide cauliflower salad and pork chops between plates. Garnish with celery leaves and enjoy!