- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- ½English cucumber
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ¾ lblean ground beef
- ½ mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ pint grape tomatoes ½ English cucumber
- 2Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Transfer ½ of the garlic to a medium bowl (that will hold the ground beef mixture) and transfer the other ½ to a salad bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 3To the garlic in the salad bowl, add olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon, oregano, salt, and pepper; whisk together.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp red wine vinegar ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp oregano ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; small dice ½ of the onion and transfer to the medium bowl with the garlic, then thinly slice the other ½ crosswise and add to the salad bowl.
½ medium red onion
- 5Add olive oil to a nonstick skillet and preheat over medium heat.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6To the medium bowl, add the ground beef, ¼ pkg of the feta (save the other ¼ pkg for the salad), Dijon, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix until well combined. Form the mixture into 4 patties and place on a plate.
¾ lb lean ground beef ½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp oregano ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Place the patties in the skillet and cook until cooked through and golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 8Trim off and discard the ends of the cucumber; quarter the cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch-thick pieces at an angle. Add to the salad bowl.
- 9Halve the grape tomatoes and add to the salad bowl.
- 10Add the olives and remaining feta to the salad bowl; toss to combine.
¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 11To serve, divide the burger patties and salad between plates. Enjoy!