- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 4 mediumcarrots
- 1 clovegarlic
- ¾ lblean ground beef
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula 4 medium carrots ½ lemon
- 3Peel the carrots, then trim off the ends; discard the peels and trimmings. Halve the carrots crosswise, then cut into ¼-inch-thick sticks.
- 4Place the carrots on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to thoroughly coat, then arrange in a single, even layer.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Place the carrots in the oven and roast, stirring halfway through, until browned and tender when pierced with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- 6Trim off and discard the ends of the shallot; peel and mince the shallot. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- 7Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 8To the bowl with the shallot, add ground beef, salt, and pepper. Using your hands, mix well, then form into 2 equal patties.
¾ lb lean ground beef ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
½ tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 10Place the burger patties in the skillet and cook until browned and cooked to your desired degree of doneness, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- 11Juice the lemon and divide the juice between a small bowl and a medium salad bowl.
- 12Trim off and discard the root end of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Add to the small bowl with the lemon juice.
1 clove garlic
- 13Add mayonnaise to the lemon juice and garlic; mix together.
2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 14Add olive oil, Dijon, salt, and pepper to the salad bowl with the lemon juice; whisk together.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 15Add the arugula to the salad bowl and toss to coat in the dressing.
- 16To serve, divide the arugula salad, burger patties, carrot fries, and aioli between plates. Enjoy!