- ½ medium headcauliflower
- ¼ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 14 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ¼ cupfrozen corn
- ¼ cuppolenta (cornmeal)
- ¾ lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- ½ (8 oz) cantomato sauce
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  butter, unsalted
-  chili powder
-  Dijon mustard
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1If using frozen shrimp, place them in a colander and run under cold water to thaw them slightly and remove any ice crystals. (If using fresh shrimp, skip this step.) Place the shrimp on a clean towel or paper towels and pat dry.
¾ lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 2Wash and cut cauliflower head into quarters, then trim off and discard leaves and thick stem. Using a box grater or food processor, coarsely grate cauliflower.
½ medium head cauliflower
- 3Place cauliflower, broth, polenta, and salt in a medium saucepan. Stir and bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally, until polenta is soft and the mixture has thickened, about 20 minutes.
14 fl oz (1 ¾ cups) chicken or vegetable broth ¼ cup polenta (cornmeal) ¼ tsp salt
- 4Meanwhile, place tomato sauce, ketchup, Dijon, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, and spices in a small saucepan. Stir and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
½ (8 oz) can tomato sauce 1 tbsp ketchup 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tbsp brown sugar 2 tsp apple cider vinegar 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce ½ tsp salt ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp onion powder ¼ tsp chili powder ¼ tsp paprika
- 5Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Wash, dry, trim, and medium dice zucchini.
1 medium zucchini squash
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 8Add zucchini and corn to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned and softened, 4-6 minutes.
¼ cup frozen corn
- 9Meanwhile, combine spices in a medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
¼ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp onion powder ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Add shrimp to the skillet with the veggies; cook until opaque, 1-2 minutes per side. Pour the sauce into the skillet and toss to combine; remove from heat.
- 11Coarsely grate the cheddar.
¼ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 12Add cheese and butter to the pan with the cauliflower grits and stir to melt and combine. Remove from heat.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 13To serve, divide cauliflower grits between plates or bowls. Top with vegetables and shrimp. Enjoy!