- 0.91 kgchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- ½ (227 g) pkgfresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 small pkgsgrape tomatoes
- 2 headsromaine lettuce
-  balsamic vinegar
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 heads romaine lettuce 2 small pkgs grape tomatoes 1 avocado 1 small pkg fresh basil
- 2Peel and mince garlic; transfer to a small bowl.
4 cloves garlic
- 3To finish the marinade, add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, dried basil, and salt to the bowl with the garlic; whisk to combine.
½ cup balsamic vinegar ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp pure maple syrup 2 tsp basil 2 tsp salt
- 4Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Transfer chicken to a shallow bowl. Pour half of the marinade over the chicken and stir until well coated. Set the remaining untouched marinade aside to use as salad dressing.
0.91 kg chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add chicken and cook until cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7Chop romaine crosswise into strips and divide between bowls. Halve grape tomatoes and add to the bowls with the romaine.
- 8Cut the fresh mozzarella into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowls.
½ (227 g) pkg fresh mozzarella cheese
- 9Halve and pit the avocado. Slice thinly while still in skin, then scoop out and add to the bowls.
- 10Slice chicken into strips and add to the bowls.
- 11Pick leaves off the basil stems, roll up crosswise and thinly slice into ribbons and sprinkle over top of the salad.
- 12Drizzle with remaining dressing and enjoy!