- 1 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ small pkgfresh basil
- ¼ (8 oz) pkgfresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  balsamic vinegar
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 head romaine lettuce 1 pint grape tomatoes ½ avocado ½ small pkg fresh basil
- 2Peel and mince garlic; transfer to a small bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 3To finish the marinade, add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, dried basil and salt to the bowl with the garlic; whisk to combine.
¼ cup balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp pure maple syrup 1 tsp basil 1 tsp salt
- 4Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Transfer chicken to a shallow bowl. Pour half of the marinade over the chicken and stir until well coated. Set the remaining untouched marinade aside to use as salad dressing.
1 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add chicken and cook until cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool.
1 ½ tsp virgin coconut oil
- 7Chop romaine crosswise into strips and divide between bowls. Halve grape tomatoes and add to the bowls with the romaine.
- 8Cut the fresh mozzarella into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowls.
¼ (8 oz) pkg fresh mozzarella cheese
- 9Halve and pit the avocado. Slice thinly while still in skin, then scoop out and add to the bowls.
- 10Slice chicken into strips and add to the bowls.
- 11Pick leaves off the basil stems, roll up crosswise and thinly slice into ribbons and sprinkle over top of the salad.
- 12Drizzle with remaining dressing and enjoy!