- 0.68 kgcod fillet
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 4 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
-  parsley flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- 2Wash zucchini, tomatoes, and lemons. Trim ends and halve the zucchini crosswise; cut each ½ into 6-8 wedges. Cut the tomatoes and 1 of the lemons (save the other for the topping) into wedges. Transfer to a sheet pan.
4 zucchini 4 tomatoes 2 lemons
- 3Peel, mince, and add garlic to the vegetables. Drizzle with oil and season with parsley flakes, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
2 cloves garlic 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp parsley flakes ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Place fish on top of vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
0.68 kg cod fillet ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Grate zest from remaining lemon. In a medium bowl, prepare topping by mixing together zest, bread crumbs, oil, dill, salt, and pepper. Spoon topping over top fish.
4 tbsp panko bread crumbs 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp dill ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Place in the oven and bake until fish is white and flaky, 10-15 minutes.
- 7To serve, place on a plate. Enjoy!