- ¾ lbcod fillet
- 1 clovegarlic
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
-  parsley flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash zucchini, tomatoes, and lemon. Trim ends and halve the zucchini crosswise; cut each ½ into 6-8 wedges. Cut the tomatoes and ½ of the lemon (save the rest for the topping) into wedges. Transfer to a sheet pan.
2 zucchini 2 tomatoes 1 lemon
- 3Peel, mince, and add garlic to the vegetables. Drizzle with oil and season with parsley flakes, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
1 clove garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp parsley flakes ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Place fish on top of vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
¾ lb cod fillet ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Grate zest from remaining ½ lemon. In a small bowl, prepare topping by mixing together zest, bread crumbs, oil, dill, salt, and pepper. Spoon topping over top fish.
2 tbsp panko bread crumbs 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp dill ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Place in the oven and bake until fish is white and flaky, 10-15 minutes.
- 7To serve, place on a plate. Enjoy!