- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- ½ small pkgfresh basil
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- 3pork sausages
- 5 ozspaghetti pasta
-  black pepper
-  fish sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Fill a large pot about halfway with hot water (from the tap); cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
½ lime 1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach ½ small pkg fresh basil 1 (1 inch) piece ginger root
- 3When the water in the saucepan comes to a boil, uncover the pan and season the water with salt (snap the spaghetti into thirds as you add to the water), then add the pasta and stir for a few seconds. Cook the pasta, uncovered, for 11 to 12 minutes (or according to package directions). Once cooked, drain the pasta in a colander.
5 oz spaghetti pasta 1 tsp salt
- 4Peel and mince or press the garlic. Peel and mince or grate the ginger.
2 cloves garlic
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 7Cut the pork sausage open at one end. Sliding your fingers from the sealed to the cut end, squeeze the contents of the sausage into the skillet and discard the casing. Add garlic, and ginger to the skillet. Breaking the sausage apart with a spatula, cook until browned and crumbly, 4-5 minutes
3 pork sausages
- 8Juice the lime into a small bowl.
- 9Pick the basil leaves off the stems and discard the stems.
- 10Turn the heat down to low and add the spinach and half the basil, stir until the spinach is wilted.
- 11Add the pasta, lime juice, fish sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until ingredients are well combined.
1 tbsp fish sauce ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 12To serve, divide the pasta between bowls and garnish with the remaining basil. Enjoy!