- 2 mediumcarrots
- 1 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- ½English cucumber
- ½ small pkgfresh mint
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ¼ cuppeanuts, roasted unsalted
-  black pepper
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  fish sauce
-  rice vinegar
- 1Preheat a grill pan or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2While the grill pan heats up, pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Once grill pan is hot, coat the bottom with oil. Add chicken and grill until cooked through and golden, flipping once, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Meanwhile, peel and mince garlic; place in a medium bowl.
1 clove garlic
- 5Add oil, fish sauce, vinegar, chili-garlic sauce, and honey to bowl with garlic; whisk to combine dressing.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp fish sauce 2 tsp rice vinegar 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce ½ tsp honey
- 6Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 medium carrots ½ pint grape tomatoes ½ English cucumber ½ small pkg fresh mint ½ small bunch cilantro ½ small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 7When the chicken is done, remove from the grill pan and transfer to a plate; cover with aluminum foil and let rest.
- 8Using a julienne peeler (or regular peeler), peel the carrots into noodle-like sticks; transfer to the salad bowl.
- 9Halve the tomatoes; trim ends from the cucumber, slice lengthwise, and cut crosswise into thin half moons. Add both to the salad bowl.
- 10Pick mint leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add both to the bowl and toss the salad to combine.
- 11Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle.
- 12Roughly chop the peanuts.
¼ cup peanuts, roasted unsalted
- 13Slice the chicken crosswise into strips.
- 14To serve, divide the salad between plates and top with chicken, green onions, and peanuts. Enjoy!