- 3 clovesgarlic
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¾ lbribeye steak
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Peel and mince garlic. Wash and dry zucchini and parsley. Trim zucchini ends; halve lengthwise and slice into half rounds. Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
3 cloves garlic 2 zucchini ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add garlic and crushed red pepper and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 4Add zucchini, salt, and pepper. Stirring frequently, cook until tender and lightly browned, 5-6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and stir in parsley.
¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Return skillet to stove and add more oil. Season steak with salt and pepper and place in skillet. Cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil ¾ lb ribeye steak
- 6Discard any fat from skillet, return to stove, and reduce heat to medium-low. Add vinegar, salt, and pepper. Cook until reduced by about ½, 2-3 minutes.
½ cup balsamic vinegar ⅛ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Thinly slice steak against the grain. Add any accumulated juices to skillet and stir to combine.
- 8To serve, place steak and zucchini on a plate and drizzle with balsamic reduction. Enjoy!