- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 4 mediumbeets
- ½ (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 1Granny Smith apple
- ⅛ cuppistachios, unsalted
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash, trim ends, peel, and medium dice beets. Transfer to a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
4 beets 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 3Place in the oven and roast until beets are tender, about 20 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, honey, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tbsp honey 2 tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Wash and dry spinach. Wash, core and slice apple into thin wedges. Transfer both to a large bowl.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 1 Granny Smith apple
- 6Shell pistachios. Crumble goat cheese into a small bowl.
⅛ cup pistachios, roasted unsalted ½ (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 7Remove beets from oven and add to bowl with spinach and apple. Toss salad.
- 8To serve, place salad on a plate, sprinkle with pistachios and goat cheese, and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!