- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 2flatbreads or naan
- ½ small pkgfresh basil
- 3 clovesgarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ (15 oz) pkgricotta cheese
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, oil, salt, and pepper.
3 cloves garlic 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 3Wash, dry, and halve tomatoes.
½ pint grape tomatoes
- 4Measure out 1 cup of ricotta.
½ (15 oz) pkg ricotta cheese
- 5Place flatbreads on a flat surface. Spoon oil and garlic mixture over top, add tomatoes, and finish off with spoonfuls of ricotta.
2 flatbreads or naan
- 6Place in the oven, directly on the rack, and bake until cheese melts, 8-10 minutes. Then broil for 1-2 minutes.
- 7Wash and dry arugula and basil. Pick basil leaves off the stems; discard the stems and thinly slice the leaves into ribbons.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula ½ small pkg fresh basil
- 8In a small bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar ⅛ tsp Dijon mustard 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 9Remove pizzas from oven and garnish with basil; slice into wedges.
- 10To serve, place pizza on a plate and have salad on the side. Enjoy!