- 2 (12 oz) pkgextra firm tofu
- 1 small pkgfresh mint
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2red bell peppers
- ½ lbwhite mushrooms
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Peel and mince garlic. Wash and dry mint. Pick the leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. In a large bowl, prepare marinade by whisking together ½ of the garlic and mint (save the rest for the sauce), oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
6 cloves garlic 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2Drain and medium dice tofu; place on paper towels and pat dry. Add to bowl with marinade and toss to coat. Set aside.
2 (12 oz) pkgs extra firm tofu
- 3Wash and dry bell peppers and mushrooms. Seed and large dice the bell peppers. Halve the mushrooms. Peel and large dice onion. Add vegetables to bowl with tofu and toss.
2 red bell pepper ½ lb white mushrooms 1 medium yellow onion
- 4Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Thread tofu and vegetables onto skewers. Alternatively, you can cook the tofu and vegetable pieces directly on the grill/skillet without skewers.
- 6Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add tofu and vegetables; cook, turning occasionally, until tofu is browned and vegetables are tender, 8-10 minutes total.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7In a small bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together yogurt, salt, pepper, and remaining garlic and mint.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8To serve, place kebabs on a plate with yogurt sauce on the side. Enjoy!