- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 1English cucumber
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F.
- 2Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place on paper towels and pat dry. Transfer to a sheet pan.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3Drizzle chickpeas with oil and season with cumin, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 4Place in the oven and roast until crispy, 15-20 minutes. Stir halfway through cooking time.
- 5Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lemon juice, oil, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
2 cloves garlic 1 lemon 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Wash and dry arugula.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 7Wash and medium dice cucumber. Halve and pit avocados; scoop out and medium dice the flesh.
1 English cucumber 2 avocados
- 8Shred ¼ cup of Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 9To serve, arrange a bed of arugula on a plate and top with chickpeas, cucumber, and avocado. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan. Enjoy!